Daily Kos Elections Morning Digest: Holy shnikeys! Elizabeth Warren raises $8.7 million!
Originally posted to Daily Kos Elections on
Tue Jul 10, 2012 at 05:00 AM PDT.
Also republished by Daily Kos.
• MA-Sen: Holy shnikeys! Democrat Elizabeth Warren somehow keeps blasting through every personal fundraising record she sets. Her new second quarter numbers are in, and she hauled in a beyond-monster $8.7 million! That compares to $6.9 mil in 1Q, which beat the $5.7 mil she raised in the quarter before that, which beat the $3.2 mil she raked in in her very first (abbreviated) quarter in the race. Dayumn! To top it off, Warren’s cash-on-hand is $13.5 million. That compares with $11 million at the end of March. Obviously she’s spending a lot, but she keeps upping her take. And no, Scott Brown has not released his totals yet.
• CT-05: Elizabeth Esty (D): $340K raised, $900K cash-on-hand
• FL-18: Patrick Murphy (D): $508K raised (yowza!)
• IN-Sen: Rep. Joe Donnelly (D): $900K raised, $1.3 mil cash-on-hand; Richard Mourdock (R): $1.6 mil raised. Note that Mourdock had a competitive primary and isn’t revealing his cash-on-hand, so I’d be willing to bet that Donnelly has more money in the bank.
• MI-Sen: Sen. Debbie Stabenow (D): $1.5 mil raised, $4.5 mil cash-on-hand
• NC-Gov: Pat McCrory (R): $2.2 mil raised, $4.4 mil cash-on-hand
• NY-25: Rep. Louise Slaughter (D): $530K raised (broken leg and all!)
• RI-01: Rep. David Cicilline (D): $300K raised, $825K cash-on-hand; Brendan Doherty (R): $200K raised, $663K cash-on-hand
• MN-02: Mike Obermueller (D): $253K raised (in two months), $214K cash-on-hand
• NY-27: Rep. Kathy Hochul (D): >$500K raised
• IL-13: Rodney Davis (R): $440K raised (in six weeks), $400K cash-on-hand
• WI-01: Rep. Paul Ryan (R): $957K raised, $5.4 mil cash-on-hand
Read more here