Union Approved Vendors
- Social Media
- Unions Go Green
- Accounting Services
- American Made Products
- Computers and Technology
- Event Planning
- Financial Services
- Funeral Services
- Go Green
- Health & Wellness
- Health Care Services
- Identity Theft
- Lasik Eye Surgery
- Legal Services
- Marketing & Advertising
- Mortgage and Debt Payoff
- Printing Services
- Real Estate
- Union Facts
- Union Benefits
- Union Resources
Abronson Law Offices
At Abronson Law Offices, we take the time to understand each unique situation presented to us by a client in need of assistance. We make certain that our clients understand their options and can make informed decisions regarding the progress of their case. Together with our clients, we work toward the best result available, whether through trial or settlement, arbitration or mediation, litigation or dialogue. We strive to be approachable to our clients, and seek to make them comfortable in entrusting us with their legal needs. What really distinguishes our firm is the ease with which our clients are able to contact the attorney handling their case and the degree of personal attention we are able to provide for each and every one of our clients.
We have extensive experience representing individuals injured in industrial, premises or auto accidents, and we regularly handle cases involving fraud, business disputes, legal malpractice, and medical malpractice. We are rewarded by the high regard of our numerous former clients who have seen fit to sing our praises on the front page of our website, and by the countless others who have referred their friends and colleagues to us over the years.
Our practice is centered in Santa Clara County, but we travel extensively throughout the south and mid San Francisco Bay Area. We regularly handle cases in Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, San Mateo, Alameda, San Francisco, Contra Costa, and Monterey counties. In situations where our expertise has been required, we have handled cases as far south as Los Angeles and San Diego, or as far north as Marin, Solano, Napa, and Sonoma. The largest part of our caseload comes from Los Gatos, Monte Sereno, Saratoga, Campbell, Cupertino, San Jose, Milpitas, Gilroy, Los Altos, Mountainview, Morgan Hill, Palo Alto, Santa Clara, Sunnyvale, Santa Cruz, Aptos, Scotts Valley, Watsonville, Capitola, Oakland, Berkeley and San Francisco.
To schedule your free initial consultation, fill out our on-line form or call us directly at (408) 687-9155.
Email to Friend
Fill in the form below to send this article to a friend:
- ABC Defibrillators/ AED's on the Union Jobsite
- Accounting for Unions
- Advertise your Company to Labor Unions
- American Made
- American Made Automobiles for Union Members
- American Made Automobiles for Union Members to shop
- Americans For Tax Reform
- An Ancient Wisdom Fits Current Economics
- Annuites "Brand Annunites for Working Familes"
- Answers to Common Questions People Have About Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI)
- Asian Pacific American Labor Alliance
- Bail Out Union Pensions and Support The Working People of America
- BANKRUPTCY DICTIONARY OF TERMS
- Bankruptcy for Union Members, "Chapter 7"
- BEWARE OF OUTSOURCING YOUR TECHNOLOGY TO SMARTDATA INC.
- Billions of Text Messages sent in the first half of 2009
- Boycott Hotels
- Built Green with Union Labor
- Buy American Made
- Credit Card Relief Helps Union Members!
- Insurance " Long Term Care"
- Insurance "Affordable Health"
- Insurance "No Exam Life"
- No Spend Zone: Not Union Friendly Companies
- Retirement Calculators
- Reverse Mortgage Calculator
- Social Media Launches at Unions.org
- The Union Edge Radio
- Tips for Successfully Starting a New Business
- Treatment of Malignant Mesothelioma for Union Members
- Union based Occupatiions increase tobacco use
- Union Blog
- Union Facebook
- Union Prescription Discounts "Nation's Best Drug Card" Free
- Unions Go Green
- What is ERISA?