Union Approved Vendors
- Social Media
- Unions Go Green
- Accounting Services
- American Made Products
- Computers and Technology
- Event Planning
- Financial Services
- Funeral Services
- Go Green
- Health & Wellness
- Health Care Services
- Identity Theft
- Lasik Eye Surgery
- Legal Services
- Marketing & Advertising
- Mortgage and Debt Payoff
- Printing Services
- Real Estate
- Union Facts
- Union Benefits
- Union Resources
Baron and Budd
- Categorized in: Asbestos Attorney, Asbestos Cancer, Health & Wellness, Health & Wellness, Health Care Services, Healthcare Facts, Heart and Respiratory, Labor Laws, Legal Services, Mesothelioma & Asbestos Legal Advice, Mesothelioma Attorneys, Mesothelioma Cancer
Baron and Budd has been a long-time advocate for America’s workers and has enjoyed a relationship with the American Federation of Labor and Congress of Industrial Organizations (AFL-CIO) for many years. Through the firm’s work with mesothelioma and other asbestos cancer patients, Baron and Budd has had the opportunity to represent numerous union members across the country in asbestos-related issues.
Baron and Budd is a national law firm that has been protecting the rights of workers for over 30 years. The firm was originally founded to take on asbestos companies whose asbestos-containing products caused mesothelioma, asbestosis, certain types of lung cancer and other diseases. And even though the asbestos companies knew about the horrible cancers asbestos could cause, they not only continued to use the toxic material in their products, but they actively worked to cover up the truth about asbestos to protect their corporate interests at the expense of hard-working people. Baron and Budd was also one of the first law firms to successfully handle an asbestos claim, and the firm is proud to continue fighting on behalf of asbestos patients and their families today.
Unlike some law firms, Baron and Budd continues to actively handle cases, rather than just signing up clients and sending the actual work to other law firms. The firm has 60 attorneys and more than 200 staff ready to take on complex asbestos issues.
Baron and Budd also has a reputation for giving back to the community and, most importantly, helping equip asbestos patients with the medical information they need to navigate their asbestos cancer journey. The firm was a cornerstone donor of the International Mesothelioma Program (IMP) at Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston and has generously donated to the Asbestos Disease Awareness Organization (ADAO) and the Lung Cancer Alliance. Russell Budd, Baron and Budd’s president and managing shareholder, is the only attorney who serves on the Foundation Board of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN). Working with NCCN, the firm sponsored the printing and distribution of the NCCN Patient Guidelines for Mesothelioma. Baron and Budd also worked with CURE media group, the publishers of CURE magazine, to underwrite the book Understanding Mesothelioma.
Visit Baron and Budd’s mesothelioma-dedicated website Mesothelioma News to learn more about mesothelioma treatment, download a free copy of the NCCN Patient Guidelines, or to explore your legal options.
You can contact Baron and Budd at 1.866.855.1229 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Baron and Budd also sponsors the Facebook page Fight Mesothelioma | Mesothelioma News, an online community where mesothelioma patients and their families can seek support.
3102 Oak Lawn Avenue, Suite 1100
701 Brazos St., Suite 500
Austin, TX 78701
1999 Avenue of the Stars, Suite 3450
Los Angeles, CA 90067
9015 Bluebonnet Blvd.
Baton Rouge, LA 70810
2665 South Bayshore Dr., Suite 220
Miami, FL 33133
Email to Friend
Fill in the form below to send this article to a friend:
- ABC Defibrillators/ AED's on the Union Jobsite
- Accounting for Unions
- Advertise your Company to Labor Unions
- American Made
- American Made Automobiles for Union Members
- American Made Automobiles for Union Members to shop
- Americans For Tax Reform
- An Ancient Wisdom Fits Current Economics
- Annuites "Brand Annunites for Working Familes"
- Answers to Common Questions People Have About Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI)
- Asian Pacific American Labor Alliance
- Bail Out Union Pensions and Support The Working People of America
- BANKRUPTCY DICTIONARY OF TERMS
- Bankruptcy for Union Members, "Chapter 7"
- BEWARE OF OUTSOURCING YOUR TECHNOLOGY TO SMARTDATA INC.
- Billions of Text Messages sent in the first half of 2009
- Boycott Hotels
- Built Green with Union Labor
- Buy American Made
- Credit Card Relief Helps Union Members!
- Insurance " Long Term Care"
- Insurance "Affordable Health"
- Insurance "No Exam Life"
- No Spend Zone: Not Union Friendly Companies
- Retirement Calculators
- Reverse Mortgage Calculator
- Social Media Launches at Unions.org
- The Union Edge Radio
- Tips for Successfully Starting a New Business
- Treatment of Malignant Mesothelioma for Union Members
- Union based Occupatiions increase tobacco use
- Union Blog
- Union Facebook
- Union Prescription Discounts "Nation's Best Drug Card" Free
- Unions Go Green
- What is ERISA?