Union Approved Vendors
- Social Media
- Unions Go Green
- Accounting Services
- American Made Products
- Computers and Technology
- Event Planning
- Financial Services
- Funeral Services
- Go Green
- Health & Wellness
- Health Care Services
- Identity Theft
- Lasik Eye Surgery
- Legal Services
- Marketing & Advertising
- Mortgage and Debt Payoff
- Printing Services
- Real Estate
- Union Facts
- Union Benefits
- Union Resources
Gateway Foundation Alcohol & Drug
- Categorized in: Alcohol Treatment, Drug & Alcohol Treatment, Drug Treatment, Health & Wellness, Health & Wellness, Health Care Services, Rehab Centers, Rehabilitation Therapy
Foundation Alcohol & Drug
400 Mercy Lane
Aurora, IL 60506
4301 W Grand Ave
Chicago, IL 60651
7 N. High St. 3rd Floor
1080 East Park St
Carbondale, IL 62901
25480 W Cedarcrest Ln
Lake Villa, IL 60046
600 W. Lincoln
3828 W. Taylor St.
2200 Lake Victoria Dr.
About Gateway Foundation
Gateway Foundation Alcohol & Drug Treatment is a non-profit organization with treatment centers located throughout Illinois. We are dedicated to making a real difference in the lives of the people we treat.
Since 1968, we have been an industry leader in providing the answers individuals and their families need related to drug and alcohol treatment. Our substance abuse treatment programs treat both adults and teens and include Outpatient, Residential, Day Treatment and Aftercare. We also provide treatment to those who are challenged with a Co-Occurring/Dual-Diagnosed mental health problem. Gateway's drug and alcohol treatment programs are innovative, effective and cost-efficient. We are an organization that has always been sensitive to the cost of care and will provide affordable treatment that is within your reach.
The work we've done has earned us numerous awards in the industry as well as accreditation by The Joint Commission, the leading accrediting organization for hospitals and other healthcare organizations. We also strive to educate individuals, businesses, policy makers and the public about major issues related to substance abuse, alcohol and drug addiction and treatment. We act as advocates in urging adoption of comprehensive drug rehab and alcohol treatment programs.
Email to Friend
Fill in the form below to send this article to a friend:
- ABC Defibrillators/ AED's on the Union Jobsite
- Accounting for Unions
- Advertise your Company to Labor Unions
- American Made
- American Made Automobiles for Union Members
- American Made Automobiles for Union Members to shop
- Americans For Tax Reform
- An Ancient Wisdom Fits Current Economics
- Annuites "Brand Annunites for Working Familes"
- Answers to Common Questions People Have About Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI)
- Asian Pacific American Labor Alliance
- Bail Out Union Pensions and Support The Working People of America
- BANKRUPTCY DICTIONARY OF TERMS
- Bankruptcy for Union Members, "Chapter 7"
- BEWARE OF OUTSOURCING YOUR TECHNOLOGY TO SMARTDATA INC.
- Billions of Text Messages sent in the first half of 2009
- Boycott Hotels
- Built Green with Union Labor
- Buy American Made
- Credit Card Relief Helps Union Members!
- Insurance " Long Term Care"
- Insurance "Affordable Health"
- Insurance "No Exam Life"
- No Spend Zone: Not Union Friendly Companies
- Retirement Calculators
- Reverse Mortgage Calculator
- Social Media Launches at Unions.org
- The Union Edge Radio
- Tips for Successfully Starting a New Business
- Treatment of Malignant Mesothelioma for Union Members
- Union based Occupatiions increase tobacco use
- Union Blog
- Union Facebook
- Union Prescription Discounts "Nation's Best Drug Card" Free
- Unions Go Green
- What is ERISA?