Union Approved Vendors
- Social Media
- Unions Go Green
- Accounting Services
- American Made Products
- Computers and Technology
- Event Planning
- Financial Services
- Funeral Services
- Go Green
- Health & Wellness
- Health Care Services
- Identity Theft
- Lasik Eye Surgery
- Legal Services
- Marketing & Advertising
- Mortgage and Debt Payoff
- Printing Services
- Real Estate
- Union Facts
- Union Benefits
- Union Resources
Welcenbach Law Offices
- Categorized in: Caregiving, Criminal Law, DUI Attorney, DUI Laws, Fraud, Health & Wellness, Health & Wellness, Health Care Services, Investigation Services, Labor Laws, Legal Services, Malpractice, Personal Injury, Rehabilitation Therapy, Workers Compensation
When you've been involved in an accident or have a serious injury, you may not know what to do, who to call or who to trust. Your friends and family may offer advice and the lawyers you see on TV will tell you they can help, but how can you be sure to do the right thing?
Our firm is a family of lawyers who work together for you. Joseph Welcenbach and his son, Robert, and daughter, Jeanne, will give you an honest assessment of your case and the options available to you. We offer a free consultation and there is no obligation or pressure to hire us.
So, Why Choose us? What makes us different from other law firms? With us:
- You will always have an attorney handling your case, not a parelegal or law student like other firms.
- You will always receive a return phone call promptly from one of our lawyers.
- You will always be able to talk to one of our lawyers if the lawyer assigned to your case is unavailable.
- You will be informed about your case at each stage.
- You will always be spoken to respectfully, without legal jargon and we will always try to make sure you understand everything in plain English so you are provided with the best information to guide your decisions.
- You will always have our knowledge and guidance but you will be the one who ultimately makes the decision whether to settle the case or to have us take the case to trial.
- You will have the benefit of all of our lawyers cooperating and putting their heads together to obtain the best result for your case.
- You will be hiring lawyers who actually have trial experience and are unafraid to go to trial, unlike some other lawyers who are quick to take the first settlement possible.
- You will be hiring a law firm that Lawyers, Judges and Doctors turn to when they need help.
- You will be hiring a law firm that constantly seeks to improve its trial skills by attending educational institutes that specialize in advanced and cutting edge trial techniques.
Jeanne Bell recently attended the three week Trial Lawyers College
-- pictured below with founder, author and famous trial lawyer, Gerry Spence
We invite you to look through our Web site and learn more about our firm and our many practice areas. If at any time you would like to consult with an attorney about your situation, contact us.
Our Milwaukee personal injury attorneys are available to answer your questions.
Call us at (414) 774-7330 and we will either help you immediately or get back to you quickly.
Email to Friend
Fill in the form below to send this article to a friend:
- ABC Defibrillators/ AED's on the Union Jobsite
- Accounting for Unions
- Advertise your Company to Labor Unions
- American Made
- American Made Automobiles for Union Members
- American Made Automobiles for Union Members to shop
- Americans For Tax Reform
- An Ancient Wisdom Fits Current Economics
- Annuites "Brand Annunites for Working Familes"
- Answers to Common Questions People Have About Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI)
- Asian Pacific American Labor Alliance
- Bail Out Union Pensions and Support The Working People of America
- BANKRUPTCY DICTIONARY OF TERMS
- Bankruptcy for Union Members, "Chapter 7"
- BEWARE OF OUTSOURCING YOUR TECHNOLOGY TO SMARTDATA INC.
- Billions of Text Messages sent in the first half of 2009
- Boycott Hotels
- Built Green with Union Labor
- Buy American Made
- Credit Card Relief Helps Union Members!
- Insurance " Long Term Care"
- Insurance "Affordable Health"
- Insurance "No Exam Life"
- No Spend Zone: Not Union Friendly Companies
- Retirement Calculators
- Reverse Mortgage Calculator
- Social Media Launches at Unions.org
- The Union Edge Radio
- Tips for Successfully Starting a New Business
- Treatment of Malignant Mesothelioma for Union Members
- Union based Occupatiions increase tobacco use
- Union Blog
- Union Facebook
- Union Prescription Discounts "Nation's Best Drug Card" Free
- Unions Go Green
- What is ERISA?