Union Approved Vendors
- Social Media
- Unions Go Green
- Accounting Services
- American Made Products
- Computers and Technology
- Event Planning
- Financial Services
- Funeral Services
- Go Green
- Health & Wellness
- Health Care Services
- Identity Theft
- Lasik Eye Surgery
- Legal Services
- Marketing & Advertising
- Mortgage and Debt Payoff
- Printing Services
- Real Estate
- Union Facts
- Union Benefits
- Union Resources
Credit Card Relief Helps Union Members!
- Categorized in: Business Debt Relief, Consumer Debt Relief, Credit Card Debt, Debt Relief, Financial Services
Client Success Story
Client: Jerald, California
The Problem: As a retired business owner, Jerry became a limited partner in another venture to supplement his income. For a time, distributions from this operation were a nice complement to his Social Security income. However, in one year, his income was reduced to approximately one-third of the preceding years, at which point he found himself upside down in debt to income and unable to keep pace making payments to his Creditors. These Creditors were unwilling to work with Jerry…his situation seemed hopeless.
The Due Diligence: Jerry turned to others for help. Upon investigation, he determined a debt settlement program would be his best option. After talking with three (3) companies, he learned some important things: 1. All were charging up-front fees with no guarantee of results, 2. Each were outsourcing the debt settlement work to another company, and 3. Inquiries with local BBB’s (Better Business Bureaus) gave each of these three companies an “F” rating.
The Solution: Jerry continued his research and found the Credit Card Relief Program. Starting with a very good BBB rating, and a proven track record of successful Debt Mediation services since 1999 with the first true attorney driven program, he became convinced he had found the right solution. Jerry learned that the CCR Program uses real attorneys in his own state, and not only was his money deposited to a Trust Account for safe-keeping, but he was in complete control over the distribution of those funds. …Only with his approval, could funds be transferred to a Creditor. In addition, Jerry was even given a 90-day guarantee which provided provisions to seek a full refund of his money.
However, not all the credit goes to the CCR Program. Jerry made some big adjustments too. He rolled up his sleeves and got down to business. He gave up a few golf outings and nice dinners so he could allocate money to adequately fund his Trust Account. Additionally, Jerry was able to fund his Trust with lump sum deposits. One from an unexpected distribution from his new venture, and Two, by depositing a fairly significant amount of savings that he was able to build as a result of the discipline and encouragement provided by the CCR Program.
The Result: You are never too old to graduate! Graduation day came as no surprise to Jerry. He was never more pleased than to get out of debt in months instead of years, and saving thousands of dollars in future interest and fees. It’s a lesson for everyone. The importance of managing money in good times and bad, before it manages you! Jerry thinks first before spending, uses cash for most purchases, is very careful about how and when to use Credit, and never buys unnecessary fun stuff on credit. Jerry’s savings and limited lines of credit are for emergency, retirement, and only on occasion will he take a small portion and spring for something on his wish list. Life is meant to be lived, but live responsibly Jerry says. Oh, and by the way, Jerry has no outstanding balances on his credit cards and his car is paid off too!
Congratulations Jerry, we are pleased that we were able to help you achieve your goal of becoming debt free.
-from all the folks of the Credit Card Relief Program to you and yours, we wish you well.
To see what CreditCard Relief can do for you, call 1.877.483.6498
Email to Friend
Fill in the form below to send this web page to a friend:
- ABC Defibrillators/ AED's on the Union Jobsite
- Accounting for Unions
- Advertise your Company to Labor Unions
- American Made
- American Made Automobiles for Union Members
- American Made Automobiles for Union Members to shop
- Americans For Tax Reform
- An Ancient Wisdom Fits Current Economics
- Annuites "Brand Annunites for Working Familes"
- Answers to Common Questions People Have About Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI)
- Asian Pacific American Labor Alliance
- Bail Out Union Pensions and Support The Working People of America
- BANKRUPTCY DICTIONARY OF TERMS
- Bankruptcy for Union Members, "Chapter 7"
- BEWARE OF OUTSOURCING YOUR TECHNOLOGY TO SMARTDATA INC.
- Billions of Text Messages sent in the first half of 2009
- Boycott Hotels
- Built Green with Union Labor
- Buy American Made
- Credit Card Relief Helps Union Members!
- Insurance " Long Term Care"
- Insurance "Affordable Health"
- Insurance "No Exam Life"
- No Spend Zone: Not Union Friendly Companies
- Retirement Calculators
- Reverse Mortgage Calculator
- Social Media Launches at Unions.org
- The Union Edge Radio
- Tips for Successfully Starting a New Business
- Treatment of Malignant Mesothelioma for Union Members
- Union based Occupatiions increase tobacco use
- Union Blog
- Union Facebook
- Union Prescription Discounts "Nation's Best Drug Card" Free
- Unions Go Green
- What is ERISA?